Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Spooky!


I had never heard of these things before and saw these on some peoples blog profiles so I got curious to see what it was all about. I am not much on Horoscopes but find it funny that most fit me to a "T" especially this Asian one. Looks like I was born in the Year of the DOG. Now when I read this it makes allot of sense and explains my personality. Now I understand why I do the things I do. So I guess this helps explain the dirt pile a little better "when they take up a cause they are determined to see it through to the end".

So I started comparing and combining this with my Birth Sign "Taurus" and it is really creepy how well it hits me on the head. I am usually very skeptical of these things and tend to give this junk little thought. Maybe there is something to it? I don't know.

But let me tell you what happened to me this weekend and you can see for yourself if you believe in magic, voodoo, esp., fortune telling, psychics and all the rest of the garb:

Me and my wife went out to eat the other night at Chaffins in Nashville, we had a great night out and on the way home I stopped at a quick mart for a bottle of water for the drive home. I only had 1 dollar in my wallet and new this because I had emptied it out of receipts from my trip to Texas last week. I asked her for a dollar and went inside to get my water. Well I got it and took it to the counter to pay for it. The clerk rang it up and said "that will be $1.61. I handed her the 2 dollars I had and she handed one back as said "Don't you have $.61?” I said I didn't think so I checked my pockets anyway and then checked my wallet. When I looked in my wallet there I found $.51. I told this to the clerk and looked at me strangely and she said "I know you have $.61 in your wallet but if that is all you have I will make up the rest". So out of curiosity I checked again and guess what I found? A DIME! I did have exactly $.61 in my wallet, I even checked again to see if there was more but NO MORE!


By the way, she sort of talked and looked like Miss Cleo, the psychic on TV.







My wife was sitting in the car and could see me at the checkout and saw all what went on so she asked me what I was doing when I came out. I told her the story and I'm not even sure she believed it.......but it was SPOOKY! I don't know how she knew that or if it was just coincidence.

All this to make a point, maybe there is more out there than we know or can even understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home